Working directly with the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Finance, you’ll support our leadership team, as well as take lead on office operations and human resources.
You will also support our day-to-day accounting, bookkeeping, and financial processes. As well as work directly with members of our marketplaces to handle financial related customer service tickets.
About Hip eCommerce
With over 1,000 Sellers, 100,000 Members and 10 Million Listings - it’s an exciting time at Hip eCommerce! In the past twelve months, we’ve doubled GMV - to over $15 Million annualized across our three marketplaces: HipStamp.com - the Stamp Marketplace, HipPostcard.com - the Postcard Marketplace and HipComic.com - the Comic Book Marketplace.
About the Team
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing team of passionate, talented and experienced individuals.
- Manage office operations
- Manage calendars, plan internal and external meetings, and arrange travel
- Keep snacks stocked, order office and marketing supplies, greet visitors, and plan team outings
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into spreadsheets and Quickbooks
- Service members via email / ticket systems
- Set up new hires and make payroll updates
- Maintain personnel files
- Manage company benefits and be a point of contact for benefits inquiries
- Handle stock options reporting and distributing paperwork
- Make onboarding a fantastic experience
- Assist with review of Hip eCommerce policies and update the employee handbook
- A myriad of other tasks that come from a startup environment and a rapidly growing business
- You are detail-oriented and an extremely fast learner
- You anticipate needs and empathize with those you support.
When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help comes from.
- You’re budget-conscious but have an eye for quality, and have the instincts to balance the two.
- You can jump in where you’re needed, even if it’s outside your everyday responsibilities.
- As the leadership team’s right hand, you’re able to respond to time-sensitive requests outside of normal working hours.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer skills
- You understand the importance of Human Resources in creating smooth processes (in compliance with state and federal guidelines), and in nurturing a unique work environment and culture
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Healthcare Plan, 100% paid by the company.
- Unlimited personal / vacation days.
- $100/month wellness allowance.
- $250/month dog daycare and/or child daycare allowance.
- Short term and long term disability.
- Premium headphones and a subscription to Spotify.
- Turn your desk into your own distraction free concentration zone at any time.
- Drinks, snacks and weekly catered lunches.
- Have you been using your work laptop for 3 years? It's time for an update!
- After 3 years, we'll wipe your work computer clean of any business related items, and then it becomes your own property to do with as you see fit.
If you're interested in joining the team at Hip eCommerce, please send a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you'd be right for the position. As we build our team, building our culture is extremely important to us, so write to us and tell us what you’re all about!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying