Hip eCommerce is searching for an innovative and experienced Product Manager energized by the complex challenge of building and optimizing online marketplaces. The Product Manager should be accustomed to solving complex consumer-facing problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to build long-term value for our business and our customers through enhancement and refinement of our marketplace, including our search capabilities and experience.
Within the $200 Billion worldwide market of collectibles, there are many unique categories. Hip eCommerce believes that by creating specific marketplaces, built from the ground up to understand how collectors browse, search and collect each type of collectible, we can deliver an exceptional customer experience for both buyers and sellers.
About Hip eCommerce
With over 1,000 Sellers, 100,000 Members and 10 Million Listings - it’s an exciting time at Hip eCommerce! In the past twelve months, we’ve nearly doubled GMV - to over $18 Million annualized across our three marketplaces: HipStamp.com - the Stamp Marketplace, HipPostcard.com - the Postcard Marketplace and HipComic.com - the Comic Book Marketplace.
About the Team
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing team of passionate, talented and experienced individuals.
- Develop and own product strategies for our marketplace, including search experience, that is clearly articulated, easily understood, and delivers meaningful value to our customers and business over time.
- Prioritize execution of roadmap according to customer outcome and business impact.
- Develop an actionable roadmap that empowers your cross-functional team to realize the product strategy and execute that strategy with clearly articulated and well-measured goals.
- Own accountability for the performance of key products within Hip eCommerce, including impact on the business and our customers.
- A myriad of other tasks that come with a small and rapidly growing business.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager, with 1+ years in eCommerce
- Inspiring, engaging and clear communication style; optimistic and forward-looking
- Experience leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data, including A/B testing, to make user-centric decisions.
- Passionate about team development and growth; aspires to excellence and leads by example
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making
- Plus: Experience working on a search team, including familiarity with search ranking and other Machine Learning systems.
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Healthcare Plan, employee 100% paid by the company.
- Unlimited personal / vacation days.
- $100/month wellness allowance.
- $250/month dog daycare and/or child daycare allowance.
- Short term and long term disability.
- Premium headphones and a subscription to Spotify.
- Turn your desk into your own distraction-free concentration zone at any time.
- Daily breakfast, drink, snacks and weekly catered lunches
- Have you been using your work laptop for 3 years? It's time for an update!
- After 3 years, we'll wipe your work computer clean of any business-related items, and then it becomes your own property to do with as you see fit.
If you're interested in joining the team at Hip eCommerce, please send a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you'd be right for the position. As we build our team, building our culture is extremely important to us, so write to us and tell us what you’re all about!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying