The Sr. Recruiter role focuses on providing excellent talents and developing strategies to fulfill the required current and future recruitment needs of the organization as we scale the company to the next level of growth. This is a full time, remote-based position, generally working Eastern Time.
About Hip eCommerce
Hip eCommerce, Inc. is a profitable, VC-backed startup, which operates collectible-specific marketplaces: HipComic, HipStamp and HipPostcard. With over 1,500 Sellers, 150,000 Members, 10 Million Listings, and having just raised a $5 Million+ Series A round to expand our product and team - it’s an exciting time at Hip eCommerce!
Within the $200 Billion worldwide market of collectibles, there are many unique categories. Hip eCommerce believes that by creating specific marketplaces, built from the ground up to understand how collectors browse, search and collect each type of collectible, we can deliver an exceptional customer experience for both buyers and sellers.
About the Team
We’re a quickly growing team of 25+ passionate, talented, and experienced individuals. Having just raised a $5 Million+ Series A round, we’re now expanding our team, with a goal of 40 new hires in the next few months.
About the Position
The ideal candidate should focus on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. This position is instrumental in ensuring that the company attracts, identifies, selects, and retains highly talented individuals. Key areas of responsibility include: consulting with hiring managers on current and future staffing requirements, developing and executing sourcing strategies and staffing pipelines to secure top talent, recruiting candidates, consulting on and managing interview strategies for various departments, presenting competitive offers.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Screen and interview candidates while providing feedback to hiring managers on candidate interviews.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- You have 5 or more years of experience in Recruitment (eCommerce experience is a plus)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- You have 1 or more years of experience recruiting software engineers
- You have excellent written and verbal skills
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- You can keep your cool in stressful situations and have the ability to turn around any situation
- A positive, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-help attitude
- Strong organizational ability, meet deadlines with accuracy, work on own initiative, good planning and time management skills
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (US-based employees)
- Unlimited personal/vacation days
- A Healthcare plan 100% paid by the company for employees
- A monthly wellness allowance
- A monthly Internet allowance
- 401K (US-based employees)
- Short term and long term disability (US-based employees)
- A monthly music allowance
- Have you been using your work laptop for 3 years? It's time for an update!
- After 3 years, we'll wipe your work computer clean of any business-related items, and then it becomes your own property to do with as you see fit
- If you're interested in joining the team at Hip eCommerce, please send a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you'd be right for the position. As we build our team, building our culture is extremely important to us, so write to us and tell us what you’re all about!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying