As the Brand & Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for executing on our brand, product marketing and events campaign strategy, execution, optimization and reporting across all Hip eCommerce marketplaces: HipStamp, HipComic and HipPostcard. Modern marketing is equal parts science and creativity - always pushing the boundaries to get the most out of your campaigns with innovative solutions and an early adopter mentality.
If you are proactive and have a strong brand development and management background, then this is the position for you!
As the Brand & Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for:
- Responsible for owning the brand marketing calendar, including promotional planning, email, partnerships, influencers, etc.
- Research and develop compelling promotional offers that drive results
- Develop, plan, and execute omni-channel brand and product marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with creative services to develop & maintain all brand guidelines (corporate and vertical)
- Collaborate with creative services to develop & maintain a detailed marketing collateral playbook
- Collaborate with creative services to develop & maintain all brand and product marketing collateral, to include: print, displays, swag, digital media, etc.
- Responsible for developing & maintaining of all brand and product marketing (corporate and vertical) copy library
- Oversight of creative briefing and project management of brand, product marketing and events campaign creative assets
- Collaborate with site administration to manage all brand and product marketing campaign-specific on-site calls-to-action via; digital banners, pop-ups, landing pages, contact capture, etc.
- Plan and secure industry specific thought leadership opportunities (PR, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Oversight of planning, coordination and execution of all brand focused events and conferences
- Oversight of execution of partnership and influencer brand marketing campaigns
- Review all sitewide brand and product marketing email communications for approval
- Establish measurable results-focused KPIs and report on performance by campaign, channel and web property
- Monitor trends and suggest new brand and product marketing channels and campaign strategies
- Lead the brand marketing team, develop team member skill sets and cultivate talent
- Develop and monitor team individual performance against establish KPIs
- Maintain an understanding of our industry and community, honing in on the greatest opportunities for brand exposure
- Stay up-to-date with trends and the competitive landscape in brand, product and events marketing
- Collection, submission and budgetary reporting on all brand, and events expenses to manager
- Serve as the Hip eCommerce point of contact for all internal and external brand, creative and events resources
- Manage relationships with third party vendors and tools that power our brand, creative and events marketing campaigns, including the exploration of new tools
- Continued preparation and participation in all team and cross-functional meetings
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 3+ years brand or product marketing experience, preferably ecommerce marketplace
- 1+ years management experience, preferably
- 1+ years of events coordination experience, preferably
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills
- Proven track record of brand development
- Embody an analytical, results-driven marketer
- Ability to establish KPI targets, execute, analyze & optimize campaigns for continuous improvement
- Ability to work with a cross functional team to achieve targeted KPI
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, “self-starter” environment and manage multiple cross-functional collaboration concurrently
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills – able to identify and propose solutions to technical and business issues
- High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends
- A meticulous sense of accuracy, organization, & attention to detail
- Ability to learn from & incorporate constructive feedback
- Have passion and grit. It's also very important to be organized, a good communicator, and empathetic.